1. In terms of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter "LFPDP") and other applicable legislation, Cox Energy México Suministrador, S.A. of C.V., with registered trademark Nexus Energía, as well as its accredited staff (hereinafter "Nexus Energía"), with address at Av. Darwin 74, Int. 301, Col. Anzures, 11590, Mexico City, informs you that, as a consequence of our relationship with you, as a client and / or interested in our services, we shall collect your information and personal data (hereinafter "Personal Data") for the purposes established in the documents, messages and / or other communications by means of which we develop said relationship. The Personal Data collected by Nexus Energía does not include sensitive data, in terms of the LFPDP.
2. This Personal Data will be collected and stored in our database, for which we are directly responsible, managed by our Information Systems and Technology Managers (hereinafter "STI"), located in our domicile, this area can be contacted in writing, sent to our address by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number L + (52 55) 7698 0374.
3. Be it through the fields enabled on our website www.nexusenergia.mx or through the email: email@example.com you can provide and limit, at your will, the dissemination of your personal data (i.e. - name, telephone number, e-mail, physical address, nationality, date of birth, marital status, legal representative, education and / or professional profile, represented profile, commercial and / or legal profile, regulatory interests, geographic location of Charge Centres).
4. In addition to the purposes indicated in the first paragraph of this Privacy Notice, your Personal Data may be used in a strict and absolutely confidential manner, to statistically add to the supply and demand of products and services of the energy market of the Mexico. Said aggregations do not contain sensitive data, nor will they be outsourced or marketed, as they are composed of Confidential Information obtained and managed by Nexus Energía.
5. The privacy and confidentiality of your Personal Data are safeguarded through administrative, legal, technical, and physical security measures, which, on the whole, offer reasonable protection against damage, loss, unauthorised alteration, destruction, dissemination, use, access, or unauthorised treatment.
6. Should any breach or intrusion occur in the security measures mentioned in the previous paragraph, which would significantly affect the economic or moral rights arising from or directly related to your Personal Data held by Nexus Energía, this will be communicated to you through the means of contact that you have given to us prior. In this way, you will be placed in the possibility of freely exercising the measures and relevant resources to carry out the defence of your rights.
7. By means of a request in terms of the LFPDP to our STI manager, through the means of contact indicated in paragraph 2 above, you can revoke your consent for the treatment or use, as well as limit the use or dissemination of your personal data by Nexus Energía, which must expressly include the statement of your wish to: (i) revoke your consent to the processing or use of Personal Data (ARCO); and / or rectify them; and / or cancel them and / or oppose their collection; and where applicable, the scope of the limitation sought for its use or dissemination; and (ii) The physical or virtual medium through which you wish to access or rectify your personal data (i.e. - written, specific e-mail, specially enabled platforms).
8. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, it is understood that you have understood and accepted its terms when granting your tacit or express consent for the collection of your personal data. The above in accordance with article 8 of the LFPDP.
10. The modifications to this Privacy Notice will be published in an express way at the following web address: __ Nexus Energía web address, as root directory, not as a specific page_